Phone Launcher app that can be personalized
Being able to fully customize a mobile device is one of the biggest reasons that many people go out to get a mobile device, and the CLauncher app for Android is one that allows users to customize their phones and tablets in a variety of ways.
The CLauncher app for Android is basically a tool that allows you to custom-tailor your mobile device to your specific desires. If you want to change wallpapers, your icons, fonts, photos, or practically anything else associated with your mobile device, this is an app that allows you to quickly and easily get the job done. Although this app does come with its own default theme, you can actually fully customize it to your exact standards. So even the application here is able to be custom-tailored to your individual needs. There are also a wide assortment of packages that are available from the interface of the app, and the network here is updating all the time so you'll be able to find more and more customization options as time goes.
Of course, the app doesn't do much else but help you tailor your device's aesthetics to your personal liking. But seeing as it's totally free and a very small-sized application, there's really not much else it needs to do. It's specifically for people who want their devices to be tailored to their own liking, and not some prefab store packaged option that limits expression. In this regard, the app ends up scoring big points, plus it couldn't be simpler to use.
Pros and Cons of CLauncher
- Incredibly easy to use
- Extensive database of designs
- Evolving catalog of options
- Small and lightweight app
- Only available for Android
- Doesn't do much else than change aesthetics
Please rate us 5 STARS if you like C Launcher! Happy New Year!
[Improved]: Lock Screen experience improvement
[Added]: More themes for Christmas and New year. More festive mood!
Crash and bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.